Don't forget the book sale tomorrow, 9 to 12, for the benefit of the Charles D. Brainard Public Library in West Danville. Even though showers are forecast, we will be there - I don't know for sure, but I expect they'll be setting up in the beach pavilion, just to be safe. Dot Larrabee and I will be there with some preview pages of the upcoming West Danville history book, I'll have some of my own books available, and the library will have lots of wonderful books for sale. It will be fun, even if it rains a little. Hope to see you there!
Friday, July 13, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...

No comments:
Post a Comment