Monday, February 12, 2018

We're still getting those weather swings - over the weekend, some snow/rain mix and today nothing is falling out of the sky, but there is lots of wind. The temperature is 21 degrees, and with the wind,  it feels more line the low teens or single numbers. I have no idea how much snow there is on the ground, but the banks along our road have grown in the past few days. At least now there's something softer to catch us if we slide into the ditch. There's still ice on the road, although West Shore Road has been well sanded.
     I want to let everyone know that there are a few changes in how we're doing Ice Out this year - instead of contacting me for tickets, please contact one of these very capable and dedicated women:
Diane Rossi - 802-563-6088; Michelle Walker - 802-563-2357;
Henretta Splain - 802-472-2936; or Mary Anne Cassani - 802-684-2195.
     These ladies will keep tickets flowing and will answer all your questions. I realized I would not be able to devote enough time to do what is necessary this year because I will be with Fred, now at Dartmouth Hitchcock in Lebanon, N.H. Although we hope Fred will be back home soon, we cannot anticipate when. In the meantime, printable tickets are available on the Joe's Pond website, and we expect to have pay-on-line tickets available on March 1. I'll keep you informed.

No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...