Wednesday, December 13, 2017

     It's snowing and blowing here this morning.  Very blustery and wintery with a temperature of 12 degrees.  The temperature has actually gone down since I first looked at around 7:30 this morning.  It was 16 degrees then. I just finished clearing 10 inches of snow off the deck to get to my rain gauge. Fortunately, it was not the heavy, wet kind, but it was still a pretty good workout. We are going to get another few inches of snow today, according to the forecast.
     I haven't had the scanner on, so I don't know general road conditions. I just turned it on, but all is quiet, so I guess the roads are not too bad.  Plows will be busy and roads will get cleared and sanded as needed, I'm sure. Our road crew went by to plow several times yesterday, and they were out early this morning, so West Shore Road should be good.

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...