It's snowing and blowing here this morning. Very blustery and wintery with a temperature of 12 degrees. The temperature has actually gone down since I first looked at around 7:30 this morning. It was 16 degrees then. I just finished clearing 10 inches of snow off the deck to get to my rain gauge. Fortunately, it was not the heavy, wet kind, but it was still a pretty good workout. We are going to get another few inches of snow today, according to the forecast.
I haven't had the scanner on, so I don't know general road conditions. I just turned it on, but all is quiet, so I guess the roads are not too bad. Plows will be busy and roads will get cleared and sanded as needed, I'm sure. Our road crew went by to plow several times yesterday, and they were out early this morning, so West Shore Road should be good.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
This week turned out to be a doozie for me. I had anticipated going for a follow-up on my knee on Monday, but instead ended up in the ER at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment