Saturday, August 19, 2017
Trophy to be Presented Sunday
This is the 2017 Sunfish Race Trophy which will be presented to the winning sailor on Sunday. Shown above, left to right, Susan and Butch Bouchard, Tom and Camilla Dente. One of our intrepid competitors will have this magnificent trophy to display as testament to his/her sailing abilities. Results of this year's competition will be posted here as soon as the information is received.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...

No comments:
Post a Comment