Monday, March 27, 2017
We have lots of ice on everything today. The rain started last night and didn't seem to be freezing, but this morning it has been building up on trees and some are beginning to bend under the weight. The thermometer is staying right around the freezing mark. The rain has not been heavy and seems to be stopped now, at noon. It's a good day to stay off the roads if you don't have to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment