Here's a new business in our area you may like to explore:
Click on the image to make it large enough to read easily. You can also go to Angela's website, www.moonshadowherbals.com for detailed information about her services and products. I've never experienced aromatherapy, but it sounds wonderfully relaxing - perhaps an excellent way to escape momentarily the harshness of winter - and take home your own blend of herbal essence.
Wednesday, January 04, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...

No comments:
Post a Comment