I just heard from Jack and Sue LaGue that they spotted the young loon yesterday at about 2 p.m. and it was healthy and doing well. That's really good news, and thank you, Jack.
Helen Morrison has asked me to thank all those who are leaving returnable cans and bottles at her garage at 936 W. Shore Road for the benefit of the Kingdom Animal Shelter. Helen said it is very much appreciated by her, the staff at the shelter, and by the kitties that are fed, cuddled and cared for there until permanent homes are found for them. So drink up and keep those cans and bottles coming!
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment