Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Sue LaGue sent me a message this morning, and here are pictures from wikipedia. 

  Jane, I hope these images can get to you for the blog.  It’s been interesting this year to see 2 different water fowl in front of our camp – a single male common merganser and a group of orange headed grebes.  One year we saw some wood ducks and a bufflehead duck so our pond has some interesting visitors.


I was telling Sue I had a visit from a woodchuck yesterday, but was too slow getting the camera and he was gone before I could get a picture.  We don't see them as often as we used to, it seems to me.

Beautiful day here - I've been stuck inside at my computer, but now will head out to walk up the hill before lunch.  I need some fresh air! 

No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...