Friday, April 11, 2014
Important Notice
I've just had a call from Rep. Kitty Toll to let us know there will be a meeting regarding the Shoreline Bill H.526 this Monday at 7 p.m. at the Danville Town Hall. Sen. Rogers, who has been working on this bill in committee, will be on hand to answer questions. The meeting is open to the public and anyone interested in finding out more about how this bill may or may not impact property on Joe's Pond, should attend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment