Wednesday, January 22, 2014

As I was doing my CoCoRaHS report this morning - no snow, overnight low of -15 degrees - I stumbled on this Weather Channel  website with a string of short videos I thought you might enjoy.  Start the first one and the rest will play, one after the other.  We think we have extreme weather sometimes, but take a look and be glad we don't have these extremes - and most of us don't try these stunts!

We have bright sunshine this morning, but there's no real heat in it.  There is a wind again today, and even though it's only 4-5 mph, it will bring the "feel like" temperature down at least another 10-15 degrees, making the current -10 darned uncomfortable unless you are dressed for it. 

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...