There has been very little traffic by here this morning. We lost our power for about half an hour around 6 a.m., but we feel fortunate we got it back so quickly. We saw a FairPoint truck go by a little while ago - hard to believe they would be out on a Sunday. The worst of the roads seems to be north of us in the Sheffield area. I have checked the VTrans site and traffic is very light everywhere. Click on the little camera icons on the map to see the web cam view.
Sunday, December 22, 2013
There has been very little traffic by here this morning. We lost our power for about half an hour around 6 a.m., but we feel fortunate we got it back so quickly. We saw a FairPoint truck go by a little while ago - hard to believe they would be out on a Sunday. The worst of the roads seems to be north of us in the Sheffield area. I have checked the VTrans site and traffic is very light everywhere. Click on the little camera icons on the map to see the web cam view.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Milfoil Update
FROM BARRY CAHOON: To all who have selflessly and tirelessly volunteered their time on multiple occasions throughout this past summer and e...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment