Bill and Diane Rossi sent this picture from their webcam. They thought it might be a fisher cat, but it doesn't look quite right to us. Sorry, it doesn't enlarge like a regular jpg picture when you click on it, so it's hard to see. Without seeing how it moved, it's hard to tell, perhaps the tracks would help to identify it. Any ideas?
Monday, December 09, 2013
Bill and Diane Rossi sent this picture from their webcam. They thought it might be a fisher cat, but it doesn't look quite right to us. Sorry, it doesn't enlarge like a regular jpg picture when you click on it, so it's hard to see. Without seeing how it moved, it's hard to tell, perhaps the tracks would help to identify it. Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well - Happy Birthday to Me! I've made it through another year and almost to the anniversary of tearing the ligament in my knee a year ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment