Friday, November 29, 2013

Kingdom Animal Shelter Benefit


Helen Morrison asked me to remind folks that she is collecting returnable cans and bottles to benefit the Kingdom Animal Shelter.  If you have returnables, let her know - 563-2488, or e-mail her at: helendanamorr@yahoo.com


Also:

Holiday Bazaar

ATTTENTION CRAFTERS!  I'm planning a pre-Christmas book sale to benefit the Kingdom Animal Shelter at the Masonic Hall (the Food Share building) in Cabot, on either December 7th or 14th, and would like to organize a Holiday Bazaar for the same date. Crafters and others are invited to participate. I'm thinking also baked goods, jellies, homemade candy, wreaths, garlands, plants or any other holiday related items. If any local groups or Cabot School classes are fund raising, this would be an ideal way to reach customers. There is no charge for a table but I'm asking each vendor to donate a new, unwrapped toy or young adult present to the Faith in Action program. Please e-mail me at khigbeevt123@gmail.com or phone 563-2479 to reserve a table. Also, if you have any comments or suggestions, I'd like to hear from you. Kathleen Higbee, Cabot VT

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...