Sunday, August 26, 2012

I received the following from Liz Pearl Sargent this evening: 

 Vandals have struck again! My nephew went to the island today (Sunday, 8/26) for a swim and discovered vandals had used it as a party spot, ransacked the camp, cut the screens, used a crowbar as a javelin to spear a hole in the out-building, tossed beer cans/bottles around and raised havoc! If anyone knows of people partying out there, we would appreciate knowing the date and if they know any names. 

How sad that this happens time and again. Pearl Island has been targeted altogether too often over the years.  I hope someone saw or heard something and will contact Liz at 802-748-1456, or send her an e-mail: lizsargent@charter.net  Or you can contact me by leaving a comment by clicking the "No comments" button at the bottom of this page.  You can do that anonymously and I won't publish it, but will pass the information on to Liz.  Even something that seems insignificant may be important.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...