Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This came from this morning:

Just wanted to thank everyone who came to my rescue yesterday, after I turtled the Sunfish during a miscalculated jibe!! There was a nice man in a pontoon boat, who went to fetch Bill, who was already in route. Pam and Joe Hebert came out.....aren't they always rescuing something? And the other lady who was sailing came over and gave me the courage to try once more to right the thing, and it worked!! All in all, it wasn't a terrible experience since the water was warm, the day was beautiful, and I had lots of help. Thanks to you all, and I promise to try not to do that again!
Diane Rossi

Ok, Bill - now we know the whole story!

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...