Here is news about the "Inspired Dinners" put on at various locations to benefit the Pope Library in Danville. For those of you who are fans or who had hoped to experience one of these very popular dinners, the July 29th dinner is sold out.
Here is information on the August 27th, Latin Theme dinner:
Movie Inspiration: "Woman on Top," with Penelope Cruz.
Tentative Menu: Tropical Fruit salad, Rice and Beans, Bahia Shrimp Stew or Latin Pork, Salad, Flan, Sangria.
No word yet where it will be held, but if you are interested in attending, contact:
Henretta Splain at 563-2478, Susan Tallman at 684-3836, or, the library at 684-2256.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment