Just this morning Diane Rossi and I were saying there isn't enough "good" news in the world today, and then I found a forward from Homer Fitts in my e-mail. I often am too busy to look at forwards, but this one I looked at and read - but, because these things are often a hoax, I checked on www.truthorfiction.com to see if it was a true story. It was, so here's a link. If you haven't already seen it, I think you'll like it:
Kalat statue
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buttoning Up for Winter!
When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment