Friday, December 10, 2010

This is a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone has a 1971 Cabot School yearbook. Cindy Robins, Central Vermont Home Health, and a Cabot resident, is looking for one. If you have one, contact Cindy at 802-528-2077, or e-mail me at janebrown@fairpoint.net. Cindy said she would need it by about the 17th. I'm not sure what she needs it for, but it has to do with Christmas.

Cold here this morning - we were -7 degrees and Bill and Diane Rossi reported -10 degrees. We've warmed up considerably to about 14 above right now. I don't think it's going to get much warmer today, unfortunately, and there's been hardly a hint of sunshine. At least it isn't snowing (at the moment) and the wind isn't blowing.

Thanks for any help you can give Cindy. We would likely have an extra copy at the historical building, but this time of year it's inaccessible. Once the door is closed in the fall and the really cold weather is here, the building usually begins to move about with frost making it difficult or impossible to get the door open. Such is life in the north country.

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...