Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some folks have asked how Dave Parker is doing recovering from an injury suffered while refereeing a basketball game. I contacted Dave today and here's what he says:
Well the recovery is slow but going relatively well. I had my plaster cast removed on the 8th and have a "Ski Boot" type cast which I will have for the 90 days from that visit. I have 60 days left on crutches before I can attenpt to put weight on the ankle. Ive read an amazing amount about this injury on the internet and several people have documented step by step protocol on recovery online as well.
Michelle has been super and has done a lot to help. That's all I have for now.

Thanks,
Dave
I'm really glad you're making good progress, Dave.

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...