Well the recovery is slow but going relatively well. I had my plaster cast removed on the 8th and have a "Ski Boot" type cast which I will have for the 90 days from that visit. I have 60 days left on crutches before I can attenpt to put weight on the ankle. Ive read an amazing amount about this injury on the internet and several people have documented step by step protocol on recovery online as well.I'm really glad you're making good progress, Dave.
Michelle has been super and has done a lot to help. That's all I have for now.
Thanks,
Dave
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Some folks have asked how Dave Parker is doing recovering from an injury suffered while refereeing a basketball game. I contacted Dave today and here's what he says:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
This week turned out to be a doozie for me. I had anticipated going for a follow-up on my knee on Monday, but instead ended up in the ER at ...
No comments:
Post a Comment