Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I have a couple things for you this morning, then I'm going to watch the Inauguration Ceremony. This was circulated as a "forward" a few years ago and I may have linked to it for you then, but I'm going to do it again because I really like this story. I checked it on snopes.com, here it is: Whale Rescue

Then, this came to me from Steve and Bev Allen - they didn't tell me who wrote it . . .


Ode To Vermont

It's winter in Vermont

and the gentle breezes blow

Seventy miles an hour

at twenty-five below.

Oh, how I love Vermont

when the snow's up to your butt

You take a breath of winter

and your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful

so I guess I'll hang around

I could never leave Vermont

'cause I'm frozen to the ground!!

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...