We just learned that MaryAnne Cassani's mother, Andreina "Irene" Sarzanini, 91, passed away on Sunday. Services will be held at the Hooker-Whitcomb Funeral Home in Barre, Vermont on Saturday a 1 p.m. There will be more information in Friday's edition of the Times Argus. For friends who wish to send condolences to MaryAnne, her address is Mrs. Louis Cassani, 15 Ridgewood Ter., Barre VT 05641. Her phone is 802-476-8641. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this very sad time.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment