Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I heard from Cherese Mason today - interesting news! Congratulations, Cherese!

Hi Jane,
Things are still kind of booming here at Tucker & Wyatt's Gourmet Biscuits! I am excited to tell everyone that I am renting space at the Pink Shutter in Montpelier. December is my last month as general manager at the 2 Ladies Workout Express Clubs, as I gave my notice today. I should be in and set up by November 26l at the Pink Shutter located at 27 State Street in Montpelier. I will have space in the front end of the store. Of course my website is up and running, and I still take all of my phone orders (802-476-0928), as well. Also I can arrange delivery for anyone out Joe's Pond way, as I get out there often. This would save anyone the shipping cost on orders! www.newenglanddoggietreats.com Thanks. Happy Holidays. Cherese
*****

You may want to check this web site to find out if you or anyone in your family has financial property being held by the Office of the State Treasurer. We received the list recently and there are at least some familiar names there. Go to the web site, MissingMoney.Vermont.gov to find out if you are on the list, or you can call toll free in Vermont, 1-800-642-3191. Here's what it's all about: "This list represents property received over the past year that has a value of at least $100 . . . The property is usually from bank accounts, utility deposits, stock dividends, insurance proceeds, unchashed wage checks, or similar items. Financial property becomes "unclaimed" after a business or non-profit entity loses contact with a customer for a period of years. The property is sent to the Treasurer's Office to protect the funds and centralize search efforts." The notice comes from State Treasurer, Jeb Spaulding.

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...