Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good News!

This came this morning from George and Judy Anderson:

Good Morning Fred and Jane, Great slide show on the blog. I hadn't had a chance to get on line this AM before Camilla called to say that our house was on the slide show today. I do miss the snow but under the circumstances, I guess we're lucky to be here now as George can get out to walk every day.
We arrived back here in Sun City Center this past Sunday. It's "GREAT" to be in our home after seven weeks away. George is continuing to do well. He had an appt. with a cardiologist here yesterday, and will begin a cardiac rehab program with in a few days. We had a visit from Tom and Camilla Dente, and Dolly Lague yesterday.
Again, George wants to thank everyone for the calls, cards and thoughts.
George and Judy

I thought you might like to see what how we see the sun coming up from our living room window. Fred caught our cat, Woody, enjoying the view this morning. There probably were some critters out there that interested him more than the rising sun, but nevertheless, it was nice of him to pose for the camera. Later on we stopped in West Danville to pick up the mail, and while I was doing that, Fred was risking life and limb to take pictures of Joe's Brook below the dam. I really liked the pictures he took, but I'm glad I didn't know where he was or I would have been a bit worried - standing on that slippery dam high above the brook is my idea of a daring deed, but he said he thought our viewers deserved something better than our usual "road shots" as we travel to St. J. and back! Point taken. Enjoy. (Don't forget to click on the photos to enlarge them.)


No comments:

Update & Request

 Marti Talbot, Carolyn Hamilton's sister-in-law, emailed me this morning to thank everyone who has reached out to Carolyn while she'...