Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This will show you what lots of people here, including Fred, as you can see, are doing not the storm is out of here. Henretta, our next-door neighbor, had Rod Sholan (his business card is under "services" on the home page) do her house and garage yesterday. She was very pleased with the job. Fred went out this afternoon and did ours. I took the first picture through my office window without holding down the flash to prevent it from going off, and I got some reflection. The second picture had no flash, but Fred is nearly buried in the cascading snow. It's a good thing to get done, though. I expect we'll continue to get more snow this week. Our nice day today petered out and we began to see some snowflakes drifting down on us again.

I hope you went to the slide show of the pictures we took yesterday. If not, you'll find it just below this post. All you need to do is click on it to see the photos.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...