Monday, October 15, 2007



NEW DOGGIE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD

I really thought I'd posted the pictures of Jason Randall and his puppy, Tessie. She's adorable. We haven't been down to actually meet her, but hope to do that soon. Here are the pictures we rec'd a few weeks ago, so by now she's probably considerably bigger . . . that's Jason with her.

When we walked this afternoon, we saw a yellow cat crossing the road in the vicinity of Gardner's. It went into the woods and we didn't get a good look at it. We think we've seen it up here, too, but Woody chased it away before we could get a good look at it. I hope it isn't another stray - we've had success with Tux, the black and white cat that Helen Morrison kept, but enough is enough. Sometimes, unfortunately, they are just dropped off where their owner thinks someone will take pity on them. Sad to do that to a pet, especially this time of the year. We hope it is just passing through or hunting the area and has a home.

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...