Thursday, July 05, 2007

Just a quick note - I'm sort of "on vacation" from the blog this week - lots going on and I haven't had much time. I'm actually contacting JPA members who haven't paid their dues yet - so think back and look in your checkbook if you aren't sure whether you've paid or not - or get in touch with me. I either reached or left messages for about 20 on my list today which is just about one-third of the total I need to reach. The envelopes in the newsletter helped, but there are still too many who haven't paid before the July 1 deadline.

I want to let you know that Helen Morrison called to say she will be picking up and storing returnable bottles and cans this summer along with some students in her science class who are wanting to earn money for another overseas trip next year. If you call her, someone will pick them up, or you can drop them at her garage at the foot of her drive on W. Shore Rd. Her phone is 563-2488, or get in touch with me and I'll forward the info to her.

More later after I've had a chance to "clear the deck" here in my office a bit.

No comments:

Regulations and Seasonal Changes

 The change to Vermont's boating regulations regarding wake boats went into effect on April 15. One of the new regulations I wasn't...