Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hi, Everyone.
A really cold day today - didn't get much above zero and there was a pretty steady breeze that made it seem much colder. The sun was nice, though, and Fred got more done on his wood pile.

I want to let you know I've just received some newspaper clippings about Joe's Pond from Liz Sargent. I already have one or two of them in our newsclip file, but there are more that I don't believe we have. I'll be putting some of what she sent on the web site soon, but I'll let you know when to look for it. If we have room, I may put some in the spring newsletter, but the way the newsletter has grown, I may not have room.

It is always a happy event when someone sends me bits of Joe's Pond history. Anyone who has an interest in JPA history is welcome to look at the file any time. Just let me know. And thanks, Liz, for thinking of JPA.

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...