Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Here's an interesting web site to try out: www.realage.com

Do the personal assessment by clicking on the red "Real Age Test" button at the top of the page. Be as truthful and precise as possible. It'll take a few minutes, but it's fun to do. After I took the test (and I'm not telling what my "real age" turned out to be), I signed up for the health tips which come daily to my e-mail and are pertinent to my personal profile. We know most of this stuff because we've heard it from our health care professionals, but it's interesting to have a slightly different approach. I really like being alerted to new studies regarding my specific health concerns. The really fun part is to watch the years drop off when you modify your habits. Good luck, be healthy, and get younger every day!

No comments:

Spring Weather/Good News

 Thank goodness we have a rainy day today! Yesterday was so nice I was outside probably more than my winter-weary body needed, so today I...