I suspect they'll stay open as long as the weather doesn't get too cold and there are still people stopping by. Time will tell. In the meantime, it's nice to know young people like this are stopping in to browse.
Friday, August 04, 2017
I suspect they'll stay open as long as the weather doesn't get too cold and there are still people stopping by. Time will tell. In the meantime, it's nice to know young people like this are stopping in to browse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment