Thursday, July 20, 2017

There is a very nice article about the opening of the Charles D. Brainerd Public Library in West Danville, published in this week's Hardwick Gazette.  The Gazette is not digitized, although I think the new owner is thinking in that direction, so I cannot link to it for you, but there may still be copies available.

Ray Rouleau sent me this picture of a new sign just put in service at the entrance of the State Fishing Access.  The sign was made by Scott and Geraldine Pelok (304 Sandy Beach Rd) who not only bought the Evelyn and Ray Richer property, they also have the same skills and have taken over the building and care of Joe's Pond Association road signs.  This sign is beautifully done, matches perfectly our other signs, done by the Richers. The Peloks donated all the materials used for the job.  This is very much appreciated, and we thank them for their generosity.  Very nice, Scott and Gerri!    

 

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...