Monday, June 19, 2017
Water Level in Pond
I mentioned yesterday that we've had reports the water level is lower than usual in the pond. President of the JPA, Tom Dente, got in touch with Green Mountain Power, and the response was that as far as they knew at that time, everything was normal, but they will check it out. We'll let you know if there is any news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment