Tuesday, June 06, 2017

This message came this afternoon from Helen Morrison on West Shore Road:
 
A rather bedraggled grey cat, medium to long hair, came up to my window the other day.  My cats weren't thrilled.  But I wondered if he might be owned, be missing.  Perhaps someone in the neighborhood owns such a cat?  I'd love to know.  They can call me   563-2488.

Helen didn't say if the cat is hanging out at her place, so hopefully it found its way back home.  Do let her know if it was yours and if it is ok or still missing.  Helen has a special place in her heart for felines and will worry about that one until she knows it's safe.

No comments:

Buttoning Up for Winter!

When I mentioned a couple days ago that there will be a turkey dinner served in Cabot on Saturday, September 26, I didn't have all the i...