Thursday, June 22, 2017

This came from Helen Morrison, 936 W Shore Rd:  
 
Hi Jane,
The long haired kitty has been around now and then.  Now that I see her dry and in the sunlight, she is a mix of black and brown, so perhaps a Torti.  Maybe someone will recognize her by that coloring.  If not in the near future, I will feed her and see if she will stay around my house and then I can trap her and get her spayed and get her her vaccinations, worming and flea meds.  If she is friendly enough, she can come to the shelter.  If she is feral or semi-feral, she'd probably need to stay around my house and I will give her food and shelter.

Hope somebody owns her....
 
 Get in touch with Helen at 802-563-2488.

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...