Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I'm sitting at my desk listening to thunder rumbling in the distance.  We've had rain showers off and on both yesterday and today.  I haven't been down to the water's edge, but I expect the pond is a bit high and that's why the dock floated away that George Parizo wrote to me about.  It turned out that dock belongs to Jamie Milne, and when he went to fetch it home, it had escaped from where it had been wedged under George's dock, and is on the run again.  Please keep an eye out for it, and if you locate it, let Jane know (802-684-3343) and she will tell Jamie.  With another windy rain storm brewing this afternoon, no telling where it will end up!

It's the quiet before the storm.  I'm going to get off my computer before the storm breaks.  I really, really, don't like thunder storms . . .

No comments:

April Showers

Our April Showers are darned cold this morning. My outside temperature reading is 37.5F and there is a bit of wind out of the NW. It isn'...