Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Kingdom Animal Shelter

This came from Helen Morrison this morning:

I have been accumulating bottles in my garage that people have donated over the past months.  Yesterday I took them in to the redemption center.  There were 1414 bottles and cans, amounting to $70.70.   Stunning.  That will take care of a spay/neuter and vaccinations for one Kingdom Animal Shelter cat.  We so appreciate the support of Joe's Pond folk.  Thank you!!  And if you have returnable bottles and cans to donate to Kingdom Animal Shelter, we would love that.  You can drop them off at my garage, 936 West Shore Road...or give me a call and I will come get them.  563-2488.
Helen said they can use wash cloths (face cloths) and hand towels at the shelter if you have some that aren't in too bad shape and you are ready to replace.  You can leave them off at her garage or give her a call and she'll pick them up, same as with the bottles/cans.

No comments:

AND THE WINNER IS . . . !

The winner of the 2024 Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest is Stuart Ramsdell of Danville. Stuart is retired and bought five tickets at Hastings ...