Sunday, July 10, 2016

We've had great reports about the steak dinner at the Joe's Pond Association pavilion last night.  Everyone so far seems to have had a wonderful meal and a really good time.  Actually, Jamie and Marie brought us some of the cake that was dessert, and we both enjoyed that!  Sorry we weren't able to make the dinner.

This morning Tom Dente sent this picture of the cake - really nice!!  

The weather today has ranged from pouring rain to gloomy to almost sunny.  It hasn't been a very nice weekend, but the forecast seems to indicate things will clear up and warm up later in the week.  That's good news - we needed the rain, but now it's time to get back to some sunshine.  

I got a chuckle out of this picture that was sent to me this morning.  I have no idea who thinks up this stuff, and lots of it I don't bother with - especially if it's politically biased, but I thought this was just plain funny.  I hope you find it so, too.  Seldom have presidential candidates offered up such rich material for comedians as this year's bunch . . . it's all part of the vetting process, I guess.  Aren't election years fun, though?!







No comments:

April Showers

Our April Showers are darned cold this morning. My outside temperature reading is 37.5F and there is a bit of wind out of the NW. It isn'...