Andy Rudin sent met a couple of videos that I want to share:
Here is our Fourth of July Fireworks Show on July 3, 2016 - be sure you have your speakers turned on! And don't miss the finish!
And this one is the start of last Sunday's sailboat race.
Thanks, Andy, for sending those to us. I'm sure everyone will enjoy them. Next best thing to being there.
Friday, July 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
This has been a chilly, rather dull day. Having to set the clocks back last night made everything a bit topsy-turvey today, I suppose, but ...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
No comments:
Post a Comment