Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Up a Creek Without a Paddle?

These days, no matter where we go or what we do, there are likely eyes watching us or a camera or cell phone recording it.  This happened yesterday here at Joe's Pond.  It just proves you can't hide!
I won't mention the name of the unfortunate pilot of the slick speed boat with a temperamental motor, but will say he is no newbie to Joe's Pond or to water crafts.  I also won't identify the good Samaritans doing the rescue or reveal my source for the photo, but I will say moments like this have happened to most of us, it's just that they don't always get recorded for posterity!   

No comments:

April Showers

Our April Showers are darned cold this morning. My outside temperature reading is 37.5F and there is a bit of wind out of the NW. It isn'...