Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Just a quick update - I just heard the weather on WCAX and the next storm is starting tonight!  It will continue snowing through Thursday, so there could be significant additional snow accumulation.  

I also had this from Kyle Johnson: 
I just got done shoveling a roof on West Shore Road and it had 3+ feet of snow on it and the bottom part of it was extremely heavy. So I'm hoping no roofs collapse around the pond!  
 
Thanks to Kyle for alerting us of the danger from all this snow.  The last few winters with little snow have lulled us into a state of complacency, and we need to be aware this winter is the real deal. 

No comments:

Snow & Ice Report

 W e're through another March snowstorm, and as far as I can tell, we aren't expecting more snow this month. We'll probably have...