Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Clinton/Trump Duet!
I love starting the day off with a chuckle. This morning it came by way of an e-mail from son Bob (Wells Fargo in St. Johnsbury and local "Hit Men" band). Bob wanted me to listen to Hilary and The Donald's vocal performance at the debate, in case we missed it. Be sure you have your speakers turned on. Take a look: LINK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn in the Kingdom!
First of all, I goofed last week and somehow a message from Barry Cahoon with an update on our milfoil successes this summer failed to get p...
-
Winter is still here, and so is the Ice-Out Contest block! No sign of it sinking yet! As I write this, we are having another snow squall - ...
-
The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and today I took a little time to go through some of my files to see what needs to be put aw...
-
It is always sad when I have to report that someone close to the Joe[s Pond community has passed away. I recently learned that a long-time J...
No comments:
Post a Comment