Monday, July 04, 2016

Happy Birthday, America!

This comment came today . . . 
I hit the jackpot! 
Great 4th Of July weekend with my children,their spouses and my grandchildren! Life is good!

Lynda Sawyer Poole 
(Daughter of the late Harvey Sawyer and Peggy Brickett Sawyer, Daughter of Arthur Brickett and Niece of Otis Brickett.)

Thanks for the message, Lynda - I think lots of us feel the same way!  The weather has been super nice this weekend, and I hope everyone enjoyed safely.  Great fireworks, fun day meeting lots of people at the festivities in Cabot today . . . a great Birthday Party for America!  I'll watch more fireworks tonight on television - if I can stay awake long enough.  It's been a long day for me and I talked so much to folks at the Cabot Historical Society Open House I've all but lost my voice.  Met some really nice people and saw lots of old friends, including some Joe's Pond folks who stopped by to say "hello."  Great fun. 

No comments:

Spring Thoughts and Trials

 I heard the first frogs of the season on Tuesday. I was working on getting my porch set up ready for summer weather and realized there were...