Go To The Joe's Pond Association Website

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Here are comparison pictures of the Ice-Out setup:


These were taken yesterday at about 6 p.m.



 




These were taken this morning at about 7:30. 






Click to make them larger.



Winter has returned for a day or so, and that will likely prolong the ice melting process and save our contest (we hope) to carry it through until midnight, April 1st.   However, the forecast has more 60 degree weather on Thursday with rain and wind, as well.  That could do significant damage to the ice, but I'm beginning to think we could still make it to the April 1st deadline.  Get your tickets in to any of our outlets or put them in the mail - just in case!

No comments: