Friday, January 09, 2015

    I received news this afternoon that Chris Wilson (West Shore Road and Aiken, S.C.) has passed away.  Diane Sherwood received the sad news today from a mutual friend.  We have no further information right now, but as soon as I know more, I'll post it here.
    Diane  told me Chris and Dot had been to their daughter's in Iowa for the holidays, and shortly after their return to Aiken, Chris fell and was taken to the hospital.  His health rapidly declined. 
    Chris was a respected member of our Joe's Pond community and a good friend.  We will miss him greatly.  
    If you would like to send a message to Dot and her family, the address is:  614 Long Shadow Rd., Aiken SC 29803.

No comments:

April Showers

Our April Showers are darned cold this morning. My outside temperature reading is 37.5F and there is a bit of wind out of the NW. It isn'...